Options

ISO Specific Height Dimension 2021 400 BD

kbdigitiqekbdigitiqe Member Posts: 163
edited February 2021 in Trailer & Towing
Hey guys, hoping someone with a 400 BD can help us out with a very specific dimension - the distance from the back of the camper where the height reaches 96 inches and 102 inches. This determines how much of the camper can fit under our eve and consequently whether it fits length wise in our driveway or whether we have to rent a storage space for it. See pic below for our 320 and the spec we're looking for, thanks! 

PS - secretly hoping that the steeper pitch on the tail of the 400 somehow makes up for the length and height.. prob wishful thinking though  ;)

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    It’s a nice thought but you are correct, it’s wishful thinking as the 400 requires more space and a larger area to protect it from the elements.  We winter at our home in New Mexico and I found a storage facility with a carport and this is where I keep the trailer when not in use.  Otherwise I am able to store it inside our barn during the summer months.  You can always buy a fitted cover for it.  👍🏻
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    TABNewbiesTABNewbies Member Posts: 90
    Hi @kbdigitiqe - measured 68" from rear of 2021 TAB400 BD to the 96" height and a further 21" to the 102" height. Positions were the same as your photo of the 320 - to the left hand side of the kitchen window and the centre of the kitchen window. At the 102" would also need to check the Alde vent. Measurements single handed in the rain so let me know if things need refinement.
    2021 T@B 400 BD T@bitha with 2016 Highlander
    Juliet and Andy in Massachusetts