Options

Control Center (KIB?) not providing any reading all all (new owner question)

I have a brand new 2021 320s Boondock, loving it. Already went off to the Oregon coast with no issues.

Getting ready for another trip, has anyone had the control center just send a quick flash all those small, red indicator lights when the battery button is selected, and then nothing lights up? Not for the battery, not for grey tank, nothing. My battery switch had already been turned to the ON position, all lights, radio, etc works just fine. And after this weird flash of those control panel lights, everything still works fine, just not the control panel indicator lights.

Would there be a fuse that is specific for the control panel??  I sent an email to nuCamp customer service, too.
2024 Tab 400 Boondock, Oregon

Comments

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,594
    @BaileyWelcome to the forum and world of T@B Adventures.
    Since you have a Support Request into NüCamp, their word will be most important.
    While waiting for a reply. . .

I do not have wiring information for your specific model year however in general all 320S are wired the same which means there is a WFCO Power Center DCV Fuse for the tank monitor/control panel.  Most likely it is Fuse #4.  Actual Fuse number is not so important.  When a Fuse is bad a "bad fuse LED' will turn on next to the fuse location.

Also, if you can still run the Fresh Water Pump from the control panel then the Power Center fuse is most likely good.

The below KIB Troubleshooting information is from an older KIB unit . . . expect all are about the same . . . if your fuse is good, then you have 12VDC to the control panel so most likely the Control Panel itself has failed and will need to be changed out.

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    BaileyBailey Member Posts: 37
    @MuttonChops thanks, I will take a look at fuses first. NuCamp customer service suggests, to start with:  replace all fuses even if they do not look bad and try again. Next step will be to replace the control panel. My camper is parked out at the family farm so I'll go back out and check fuses.
    2024 Tab 400 Boondock, Oregon