Finally got to take my first trip!

kkfouchekkfouche Member Posts: 16
Finally hit the road in my new Tab 320S. Traveled throughout Florida seeing family and friends. What a treat. Here is a picture that my neighbor snapped on my way out. The other picture is the back of my trailer.  

2021 Tab 320 Boondock
VW Atlas
Asheville, NC

Comments

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @kkfouche, congrats! Great departure pic. Nice rig, good, level tow. Yes, you obviously can take it with you. Wanted to be buried in my trailer, but that would be a waste of a perfectly good t@b. So, I've decided to either spend it all, or have myself stuffed!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • kkfouchekkfouche Member Posts: 16
    I'd suggest spending it all. Stuffed animals get so dusty. You would end up tossed in the corner, in the attic, or at the thrift shop. You might reconsider being buried in your trailer. Powerful Vikings were buried with their horses. It would be a way to go out in a blaze of Glory. That's the name of my SUV and TAb, Blue Blaze and Glory II. 
    2021 Tab 320 Boondock
    VW Atlas
    Asheville, NC
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I absolutely agree!  I’m spending my kids inheritance! 😂

Congratulations on your first trip and you have a nice looking trailer too!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 154
    kkfouche said:
    I'd suggest spending it all. Stuffed animals get so dusty. You would end up tossed in the corner, in the attic, or at the thrift shop. You might reconsider being buried in your trailer. Powerful Vikings were buried with their horses. It would be a way to go out in a blaze of Glory. That's the name of my SUV and TAb, Blue Blaze and Glory II. 
    That's fine for the Vikings, but some of us have spent our lives more like the horses. 
    WilliamA
    2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Can generally be found around west-central Wisconsin.  
  • JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    Congratulations kkfouche! That's a good looking rig. We've had ours since July 2020 and have spent about 25 nights inside the trailer as 0f 4/2021 and we have really enjoyed all of it. We have utilized every feature. My newbie question is: At any point during your maiden voyage did you leave the step out, the awning up, or the fan cover open while going down the road?