Tab order date November 2020 still waiting anyone else?

We are just wondering if there are other folks out there with order dates from last November 2020 or so that still haven’t been given a delivery date? Just want to see if we are not alone. We ordered a 2021 tab 320 non boondock and our dealer still has zero eta for us. Anyone else waiting that ordered around this same time? Thanks!

Comments

• kmulhkmulh Member Posts: 36
    That does seem like a suspiciously long time. I ordered a 400 BD last November and it arrived at the end of March, about a month late. Did the dealer ever give you an estimated delivery? 
    2021 T@B 400 BD
    2020 F150 3.5 ecoboost
    Columbus, OH
  • CanucktabbyCanucktabby Member Posts: 10
    Yes she told me March or mid April at the very latest. Now she has no eta and says windows are the issue but we see other people with order dates well after us that are picking theirs up so we just aren’t sure what to believe 
  • rrcbovrrcbov Member Posts: 109
    Ordered my 2021 400BD fom a dealer March 11 - took delivery April 27
    2021 Tab 400 Boondock, 2021 Toyota Tacoma, Juno Beach Florida
  • manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,185
    We ordered a 2021 400 BD in early December and should (fingers crossed) be picking it up next week. They were almost 2 months off from the original date. I don’t know how @rrcbov got theirs so quickly but maybe what they wanted was already what was on order to the dealer.
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 139
    Just got off a boat forum.  Many buyers ordered in fall 2020 and might not get their delivery until July or August at the earliest.  Don’t order a car if you want one in the next six months, trucks are worse… My sister’s refrigerator ordered in July has yet to arrived.  It was built months ago, must be on a boat lost in the Pacific.

Around here it is best to sit home and dream because there is no gas.
    2021 Tab 400 Boondock
    2020 Audi SQ5
    Ok so we aren’t alone. Thanks for the responses it helps. Fingers crossed for all those still waiting for boats, tabs, fridges and gas! 
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @Canucktabby, this story sounds remarkably familiar. I placed my t@b order with my dealer (way back when) on December 1, 2015 and asked for an April 1, 2016 delivery date (prox). Was told, no problem. Chevked on progress in February, dealer said they hadn't heard anything. Checked again in the beginning of March, dealer said no updates. After that began calling the dealer every 2 or 3 days. Finally at the end of March, I called nüCamp (Pleasant Valley back then) and found no order had been placed by my dealer. The dealer was sitting with my $5,000 deposit in their bank, but no trailer was ordered. Took only one more call to the dealer, a conference call including a legal firm, to get my trailer ordered and delivered. While I understand that the pandemic situation has skewed things quite a bit, and some delays are now inevitable, please confirm that your dealer has at least placed your order and when. They should be able to produce an actual order form, including dates. If not, make your next call to an attorney or law firm and use some polite pressure application to the situation. Good luck with this, and much success to you.
    -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
    Yikes ! I guess we will give nucamp a call just to check. I just assumed they would refer me directly back to the dealer so we haven’t yet. 
  • manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,185
    Also, try reaching out to nucamp for possible pics of your trailer. Ours was built by early April but was awaiting parts. It took me a couple of emails until I was able to escalate things. Ultimately they were able to send pics of our trailer (last four digits of VIN visible on tongue Jack) to prove it actually did exist but this was only after being a squeaky wheel. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • scottincarmelscottincarmel Member Posts: 29
    I ordered my 320S-BD in November, just got it a week or so ago.
    2021 T@B 320S-BD
    2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
    Carmel, IN