Options

Canopy isabella

KioskKiosk Member Posts: 32
edited August 2021 in Products and Accessories
We bought Isabella canopy for our tab 320 after reading forum comments about awnings (stability and saggyness in rain, we live i washington, wind, rain, and fun). I am very familiar with outdoor fabrics and pole stability

but i wanted to see set up and evaluate the quality, so we went to elwell near Portland, and were lucky that salesman (Don) was going to be in town, he was very nice and accommodating.
i would highly recommend that people wanting this item buy direct, they ship if you are not near Portland, OR.
The Wa state campground, Paradise point,  is about 30 min away,( hook ups, clean, showers). July 2021

Specs: only 20 lbs, nice carry bag
Canopy has a new lightweight canvas material, sewing seems suppose to close after first rain, its high quality, same material as one of my canoe tripping backpacks

poles combination old school/new school, i will sew two guy loops to top front, it will need this for summer coastal wind in pnw
 Fyi,For east coast, and as in Ontario, michagen  type thunder storms, i would take it down, or release tension to be safe!
Otherwise i think for normal use it will be a carefree perfect front porch!

Takes us 10 min to set up 
you can unzip to initially put pokes up, no threading, yippee!

check your trailer for any sharp edges prior to threading on ketter rail, file if necessary, our right one was sharp and could have damaged awning,  apparently this is a problem for any ketter rail awning and NOT infrequent problem on nucamp trailers
elwell will send you ends which you can sew on if you need them for repair, i am thinking of buying anyway!

Comments