Options

Screen door drags

I have a 2019 Boondock. The screen door is very difficult to close. It seems to drag along the bottom. I have tried silicone without much success. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 471
    I also have a 2019 400 and found that the screen can be pushed from the plastic track and then bind. Mine was out on the bottom. So take a close look. If out you can pop it back carefully. Otherwise take a couple pics and the smarter folks here may have some ideas

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab
  • Options
    NursejoeNursejoe Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2021
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't make it clear in my initial post but I have a 320 not 400...sorry about that. Unfortunately mine sits in the tracks. I have been building cars for 50 years so first thing I checked :) Just wanting to see if anyone has similar issue before I make a more serious attempts at adjustment.
    Thanks again for taking the time to respond!
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    “Help! screen door string issue” details my problems with the screen door. There is a small Allen screw holding a string in the center channel of the bottom track. You’ll need to remove the two brush strips to see it. It may have come loose. Can’t offer any more help on what tension should be.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    NursejoeNursejoe Member Posts: 32
    Thanks much for the info...I will check it out!
    SAFE TRAVELS!