Options

Replacement Exterior Plastic Trim for 2006 T@B T16

We are new to the group so I hope I am asking my question in the right place. We purchased our T16 new in 2006 and have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of it. We have, however, a cosmetic issue which I am hoping I can repair. The red plastic trim above the belt line (in particular) has over the years faded and badly cracked. It is the "Cherry" colour. The battery/LP tank plastic enclosure is also severely cracked (I should explain that we live in a harsh climate where annually the temperature can swing between 100F and -40F and the trailer is stored outside without a cover). My question is, does anyone know if replacement plastic trim is available, either new or good salvage. If providing this info publicly would contravene the Forum rules, please email me directly at baddriedmeat@hotmail.com. Otherwise, this trailer is in very good condition, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
P.S. - One more question - can anyone suggest a sealant to make some minor repairs to exterior caulked joints. The original stuff does not seem to be either silicone or latex, and has stood up very well. Thanks!

Comments