Thanks for making the miles possible!

T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
We recently passed the 50,000 mile mark on our 2015 T@B 320.   I cannot begin to describe all the places we have been over the last years but this community has been very helpful along the way.   Not being a naturally mechanical person, I've depended on helpful advice from this forum or the competent staff at nuCamp.  My heartfelt thanks to those who have shared their wisdom and comments making the journey so enjoyable!
2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
States Visited Map

Comments

• xdrxdr Member Posts: 259
    What an impressive milestone! Congrats to you both. 
    We can only imagine the wonderful stories you can tell and great memories you have made over those years. After all your travels and experiences do you have a nugget of wisdom to pass on to those of us who are somewhat new to the family?  
    mary
    2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited August 2021
    That's amazing!
    We've had ours 4 years now, but have only gone about 7800 miles.  So let's see, that means you should be on your 5th set of wheel bearings by now, but we're still on our originals.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    Some requested words of wisdom?    Let's see.......

About 80% of the time, we have reservations, often months in advance, and that is averaging about 100 nights a year sleeping in the T@B.   Wheel bearings?  I have them packed once a year by a local reputable utility trailer shop.   Tires?  We're on our third set and I'm a believer in Goodyear Endurance tires.  We love our attached PaHaQue tent room and usually set it up if we are staying two or more nights in one place. Favorite place to visit and camp?   Definitely the Southwest (Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico)..........headed there again for a seven-week trip this fall.
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map