Isabella Sun Canopy

2»

Comments

• Options
    xdrxdr Member Posts: 261
    Our loops are way too short as well. 
    BUT-we do love the canopy. We’ve just learned to make the legs work   
    2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @TNOutback, mine do….I’m sorry yours don’t. Maybe ask the OP, the @IsabellaNorthAmerica
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    elbolilloelbolillo Member Posts: 304
    PNWtabber said:
    @IsabellaNorthAmerica -- I have been weighing the purchase of an Isabella awning, but I am generally a solo traveler and am not 100% convinced I could manage the setup by myself.   :s
    I had no issues in setting up our Isabella Sun Canopy solo. It slides like a dream through the rails and is a breeze to set up. Only took 10-15 min.
    SydmargoSydmargo Member Posts: 26
    I love my Isabella Sun Canopy. Easy set up and take down. It is costly but well worth the money.
  • Options
    aphillipsaphillips Member Posts: 27
    Just installed our Isabella for the first time! One thread had a tip about using silicone spray in the Keder rail. That made a huge difference (and in the shower curtain track). 

Is there a certain place where the awning should be centered on the rail or is it preference? It looks like the two photos in this thread have the back end side fabric lined up with the accent stripe. 

@DenisP Did you ever find anything out about that pole tensioner? 
    2022 Tab 400 Boondock
  • Options
    DenisPDenisP Member Posts: 542
    @aphillips I stopped looking for the tensioner as after several outings with the Isabella either it has worked the wrinkles out or I have gotten stronger (doubtful) but the awning sets up quickly and taut without wrinkles. We are very happy with the Isabella after almost a year and several camping trips. 
    2018 T@b 400, 200ah Lithium with Solar
    2013 Tundra TRD 5.7L
    Massachusetts
  • Options
    RetireeBCRetireeBC Member Posts: 63
    We're having the same problems with the loops. Have you learned anything further?
    2019 TAB 320s
    Vancouver Island
  • Options
    RetireeBCRetireeBC Member Posts: 63
    I have another question about how the Isabella canopy fits into the keeder rail at the back of the trailer.  After feeding the canopy into the rail I'm left with a small excess amount as shown in the picture.  I do put this into the rail, but I have to force the excess in which creates a wrinkle.  Do other Isabella owners have any comment that might help? All in all I am very happy with the canopy and suspect that things will work out as I use it more.

2019 TAB 320s
    Vancouver Island