Options

320 Alde fluid level and loose cap

Hello.. we have a 2021 T@B 320S.. I finally pulled off the panel behind the toilet. I cannot tell how much fluid should be in the Alde tank.. I don’t see any markings.  I did notice however that the cap won’t tighten. The lip of the cap hits the plywood .. if I try to tighten it simply pops off. Is this normal?  Thanks 

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited August 2021
    First shine a flashlight onto the side of the reservoir and then use a Sharpie to highlight the raised letters of “Min” and “Max”.   Then shine a flashlight down into the reservoir and you should be able to see how much glycol is in the reservoir. 

As far as the reservoir being too close to the plywood, your first contact should be to contact your dealer for them to realign the reservoir under warranty.  If you get no action from your dealer, please email warranty@nucamprv.com.   

If you choose to move the reservoir away from the plywood yourself, you could loosen the long screw to adjust the reservoir. You may have to put washers behind the screw head to move it a bit away from the plywood. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    BclarkeBclarke Member Posts: 110
    @Verna thank you!  I will follow your suggestions.  Much appreciated. 
  • Options
    ChrisKChrisK Member Posts: 273
    As far as the cap getting loose if you tighten it too much. Ours does that too. I think it is a feature to keep you from tightening the cap too much and stripping the threads.
    2014 T@b S Max AKA T@dpole