Options

Finally!

VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
I'm finally camping in my new T@B. Now to work on the inside today. 
Verna, Columbus, IN
2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
  • Options
    Looks like a nice campsite / setup.
  • Options
    bobandcarolbobandcarol Member Posts: 17
    visor looks great !!

2015 T&B CS, 2013 Subaru Outback
    Augusta, Maine
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    PXLated, I've only been here since Wednesday afternoon. I can take care of that ;)

Of course you noticed I took your advice about the tie downs on the visor. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Where did you find the red tie-down straps?
  • Options
    Walmart. They're just 6' red ratchet straps, hooked around a tent peg driven in the ground. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Leeh22Leeh22 Member Posts: 30
    Nice!   We just got our Sofitel cs-s a month ago.  We have the same rugs though they haven't been out yet!   Haven't ordered the visor as I haven't convinced myself that it is large enough to provide shade or rain protection.  Love your set up.   
  • Options
    Thanks, Leeh. The Visor XL comes out almost 6', judging by the folds in the rug, and it fits in the Keder rail from end to end. I was shaded from the morning sun by the back end of the visor. I can't believe how easy it sets up. I have the T@B Tent also, but it's summer and I want to enjoy the outside....except for the direct sun rays, that is. 

I've a lot of second thoughts about buying the 9x12 rug, but it's the perfect size for the Visor XL because I can take the straps down to the ground outside the edge of the rig. (The instructions say to attach back to the T@B, but from other people I know this is better in wind. PXLated is the one who gave me the idea of the straps to the ground.)

I think the 9x12 will work inside the tent also. I can fold some over on one end and on one edge to make it fit the inside.

I wanted a "different" pattern for the rug and I found it.   I think I searched the Internet for two nights before I found it. I kept going back to it and finally clicked the "buy" button. 

Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    PlaycPlayc Member Posts: 234
    Your setup is awesome.  Visor looks great and must be very worthwhile foe every penny spent.  I am gettingmy T@B in 2 weeks (first RVer). Like to learn from you all.  Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences.
    2015 S Sofitel, Austin/Houston