Options

Pahaque T@B 320 Trailer Awning for 2021-2022 models

Has anyone installed a Pahaque T@B 320 Trailer Awning on a 2021-2022 T@B with the flat keder rail? Their customer service department says they fit. The Pahaque side tent order form asks if the T@B is a 2021-2022 with the flat keder rail so I assume they offer two different tents. The Pahaque awning, with the new roof design looks to be a better choice than the one at All Pro Adventures. Isabella T@B awnings have been out of stock for months and it doesn't seem they will be in available anytime soon. 

Comments

• Options
    PassportPassport Member Posts: 112
    I bought a visor and the "rope" part that inserts in to the keder seems to fit.  We're taking it out in the sun this weekend so I''ll be able to tell you more.  incidentally.when I called Pahaque that is exactly what they told me.  That it fits all models.
  • Options
    Charlie_FYFMCharlie_FYFM Member Posts: 23
    I just ordered the Pahaque visor XL and despite my best efforts the 'rope' is just too big for the 2022 keder rail.  I clicked the 2021-2022 box when ordering.  I am calling them tomorrow.  I paid $13 to expedite and looks like I will be paying 15% restocking fee and pay for the return shipping.  Their policies are way behind the times.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Charlie_FYFMCharlie_FYFM Member Posts: 23
    OK, success.  I just got back from our campout and started troubleshooting the Pahaque visor/keder rail fit problem.  It turns out that the keder rail width and openings are different.  At the campsite I was feeding the visor through the rear keder rail opening.  I would not fit.  I just tried feeding it through the front keder rail opening and it worked just fine.  I successfully pushed the visor through the keder rail by myself to its proper position.  Thankfully this will save me close to $100 on return fees.