Options

The garage and T@b

AuntiemahAuntiemah Member Posts: 3
Maybe I am worried about this needlessly… I am picking up my new 320 tab, not the Boondock edition, tomorrow morning! I plan to store it in the garage. My garage door is 8 foot. And the trailer is 7.6 or 7.7 feet tall. Any advice for backing the trailer in. The driveway does have a slight incline. I had no problems with my T@g But this new trailer is a little bit taller. The inside of the garage is very tall. I’m just concerned about backing it in. Other than that… I am very excited about this new trailer. I have been wanting to get one for a long time. First camping trip in one week!

Comments

• Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    I back my 2018 320S into my 8' garage door. The first time I got out and looked a lot as I got closer and closer. Obviously make sure the vent lid is closed (which it should be for travel anyway). I have to do a lot of back and forth to get it in the right spot in the garage. I now have blue tape on the garage floor to help me line it up. Good luck!
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    scott14scott14 Member Posts: 132
    Congratulations!  We store our 2022 320S in our garage.  We have 8' doors and can back into the double stall without any trouble.   Once the T@B is completely inside the garage, we unhitch.  Once unhitched it is very easy to maneuver it by hand into the third bay.  This method eliminates the need to back into a single stall garage door opening.
    Scott / 2022 T@B 320S / 2019 T@B 400 / 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ / Northern Illinois