Options

just wanting to say Hi

tresatresa Member Posts: 1
  1. My husband and I bought a 2015 T@B CS clamshell this year and have not taken a trip yet d/t weather and work. Dropping in to introduce myself, I'm Tresa and live in southern Ohio

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Welcome about Tresa.  Every new T@B owner needs to post some pictures ;)  Would love to see them are hear where you might be off to first in your new T@B.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Welcome aboard. Don't hesitate to engage or ask for advice, a lot of helpful, friendly people here.
  • Options
    WVWandererWVWanderer Member Posts: 12
    Hi Tresa!  Welcome....I'm new here as well and reside in Pittsburgh.... I am mainly a lurker on the board until I make my purchase.  :)  If you don't mind, where did you purchase your Tab?  I visited Hadocy's in Columbus a couple weeks ago and really liked them.
    Jeep Wrangler Unlimited & soon to be Outback
    Pittsburgh, PA
  • Options
    JodellRJodellR Member Posts: 67
    Welcome Tresa!  I am also relatively new.  Got my T@b about three weeks ago and just sold my vintage canned ham tonight, so can really concentrate on getting ready for my first jaunt.  Would love to see pix as well.
    Mine is close to being named, so will unveil at that time.

2015 Yellow/White T@b Max S, 2015 Navy Blue VW Tiguan TV, 2 yr English Bulldog navigator