Options

Lithium Battery Settings

PixandMsBeePixandMsBee Member Posts: 34
Just received an SOK 100ah LifeP04 battery, heated with bluetooth. After some assistance from YouTube I have it up and running!

I am having trouble configuring all the settings though and getting it to fully charge which I think means that it should read 14.4 volts while I am only getting 13.5.

Now the details:
2022 320-S Boondock
WFCO WF8735-Lis distribution panel / charger (charges up to 35-amps according to WFCO) (Original equipment)
Victron Smart Solar HQ21051E7B8 MPPT/10 controller (Original equipment)

Software:
Victron Connect
ABC-BMS  which is the SOK App.

I have been charging the battery installed in the trailer with it plugged into shore power as well as the 100-watt roof mounted solar panel charging.

My issue is the settings that are available in Victron Connect, I am unsure of what the setting should be, there are so many variable and so many differing opinions. Even the recommendations directly from SOK do not appear to be available.

The ABC-BMS app said that the battery is 100% charged though it said the voltage was 13.5.

The battery is supposed to be run through 2 complete cycles before using to get it calibrated and I am reluctant to do this until I see it has reached 14.4 -volts. 

I currently have the T@B unplugged from shore power and have connected a 3-amp LifeP04 charger directly to the battery in the hopes that it will bring it up to the proper voltage before I initiate the first complete discharge.

The WFCO panel has a switch that has been set to "LI", the Victron APP has been set to LifeP04.

I am hoping that someone can list the rest of the settings that should be entered in the Victron Connect App.

Thank you for any assistance that you are able to provide with this issue!

2022 T@B 320-S Boondock Edition

2022 Outback Limited XT

SOK 100ah LiFeP04 Battery

Comments