Options

Some current measurements for 2022 TAB400 BD

I have some LED dimmer modules (from Superbright LEDs) left over from another RV so I want to put them to use (need to check if some of the lighting is actually dimmable). I ended up taking the queue from others before me and took measurements of the individual devices in my T@B 400.  The accent lighting is a big hitter, and to save a bit of current we probably should use the fan light instead of the main bathroom light if possible. All in all not too surprising, but you can really see how low the power drain can go with the upgraded fan.  Plus I wanted to see if it is worthwhile to add cutoff switches for other devices as well.

2022 T@B 400 Boondock
2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Quad Cab
South Jersey

Comments

• Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,011
    Nice break down of the power consumption.  Cool to see everything in one chart.  We love the accent lighting as it is one of the nice features that makes the 400 so cozy inside.  We use it all the time unless we have all the lights off and use some candles for mood.  We've never had any issues keeping the batteries topped off with the solar setup.  We normally have our MaxxAir fan on 10-30% and love it for how quiet it is and the low power draw at those speeds. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado