Options

T@b400 Keder Railing Square Replacement Head Screws... anyone have a source? Thanks!

T@b400 Keder Railing Square Replacement Head Screws... anyone have a source? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DenisPDenisP Member Posts: 542
    edited July 2022
    I was able to obtain replacement screws from Fastenal.  I went to a local store and they had the screws in stock.  I checked my bag of screws and they are:

#6-18 x 1” Square Drive Flat Head Grade 18-8 Type A Point Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws. 

I apologize for my original post of 3/4” as it should have been 1”. 
    2018 T@b 400, 200ah Lithium with Solar
    2013 Tundra TRD 5.7L
    Massachusetts
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @weare_hom welcome to the forum. A wealth of information here, with experience and great folks to help as already demonstrated by @DenisP. Keep in touch and let us know how it goes and how you are. -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    Welcome to the forum @weare_hom .
    One suggestion for future hardware needs is McMaster-Carr. The have nearly everything hardware and wiring related that you are ever likely to need and their prices are usually less than the big chain hardware stores.Their shipping is fast, usually not more than a day or two, depending on how far you are from their warehouse. 
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country