Options

Anybody understand the 2022 320S shower curtain supplied?

CCCCCC Member Posts: 116
edited August 2022 in Trailer & Towing
Among many things it was not explained at the walk through. It seems to snap around the door but clearly is an imbecilic curtain unless the composite shower door is waterproof and there is no leakage. I got a hanging "waterproof" laundry bag that covers most of the area but I wonder what you 2022 320S owners have to say about it and does the door get water damaged? I know the older ones had glass type shower doors, how are the new ones holding up?
2022 T@B 320 S Boondock  "UGA", Jeep Gladiator Overland
North Georgia

Comments

• Options
    techietabtechietab Member Posts: 159
    As far as I can tell, curtain is just to keep overspray from the showerhead from working its way through the gaps around the door. It's no big deal if the door itself gets a bit damp.
    Northern VA
    2022 T@b 320 S / 2021 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    slick2699slick2699 Member Posts: 3
    Be careful with it.  Called the dealer to see about a replacement curtain.  $140!!!?!?!?!
  • Options
    Yoshi_TABYoshi_TAB Member Posts: 378
    Hi, The use of it has also been a mystery for us in our 2021.  We have taken lots of showers in our TAB w/o using a shower curtain and outside the door is always dry.  We tried to put it up once just to see and it is so tight when trying to snap it in the place.  It would be so much easier if it was just an inch wider...best wishes and happy showering
    2021 TAB 320 BD
    2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Southern Maryland