Options

honakerhonaker Member Posts: 4
hey everyone. I'm a new tab owner been out for my shake down trip. Im heading out west on Tuesday im going to try and work my way up to Montana. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. 

Comments

• Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    Hi there, and welcome! Holler if you have any questions or tips.  I just got my T@B too.  Enjoy!
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    bgualtieribgualtieri Member Posts: 272
    edited August 2015
    Hi and welcome! We just got our T@b in May and have been on a few weekend trips. Next we're going on a week-long camp out up in the pine forest. You'll love your camper.
    2015 T@b S Max | 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited | was PHX East Valley, now Dallas!
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Welcome - Working my way west to Montana also
  • Options
    Hello All!
    I got my T@B in July and my shake down was on my way south down the coast from OR a couple weeks ago. Fabulous trip for one! I still have to learn how to use the various systems better so it is all second nature, but so far, it it the best thing I have done for me in a long time. 
    Why did you get a little trailer?
    I got mine because I wanted to get back to more camping but needed to feel safe going alone. Now I am safe and happy and ready for adventure. And ... no heavy lifting, everything is right there, easy to use. Love That!!! :-)