Options

What have you done

I would like to hear about or see all the mods everyone has done. Plus has anyone added the rack to the back if so what are you hauling on it. Do you like the tent or the awning better. Just looking for some ideas. 

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Boy, there's tons of them scattered throughout the forums. Hundreds I would guess.
    Have you perused the various categories over there in the right hand column - Tips/Tricks, etc..
  • Options
    honakerhonaker Member Posts: 4
    Yeah I already looked there ain't much there. 
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    I don't need the room and I don't carry a lot of stuff with me where I need a tent type space to put it all. The VisorXL works best for me and goes up/down quickly.
    Some of us added vent holes to the back shelf (S-Models) to allow more heat to escape.
    Some also added a rail across the back shelf to hold things.
    Some have added curtains/awnings to their windows.
    Some have moved their spare tire to the tongue.
    Some have installed the Jack-E-Up so they could remove the jack and get in their back hatch while hooked up.
    Some have added little battery powered LED lights (attached with Velcro) to various spots for subdued light or to save on battery.

I'd go start perusing all the sub-categories cuz this list could go on forever and in those categories will also be pics. Doubt most are going to dig out those pics and repost here. I've ditched most of mine once I posted elsewhere.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    This forum has some of the best reading. Just sit diwn and start reading. It's full of a lot of first hand knowledge and how-to's. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”