Options

2022 320 BD Wiring.

Is there a wiring diagram for the 2022 tab 320 S Boondock? I am interested in where the three fused red wires on the positive battery terminal connect. I see that one connects directly to the external solar port. One connects to the battery switch, and the remaining one goes to wiring underneath the trailer. 
2022 T@B 320S Boondock

Comments

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,596
    No nüCamp supplied electrical diagrams.
    There are a few owner created 320S and 400 electrical diagrams for earlier model years.
    Cabin interior wiring does not change much year-2-year however, the number of items directly connected to the battery positive post can vary.

In general across several trailer brands direct connections to the battery are for the Cabin Convertor, Solar features, and power tongue jacks.

Does you rig have Factory/Dealer installed solar panels?
    Or a dealer installed power tongue jack?

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    Yoshi_TABYoshi_TAB Member Posts: 381
    edited March 2023
    Hi, 

I have a 2021 and have spent a lot time with the wiring over the last few months while installing an inverter and new batteries inside.  @MuttonChops diagram aligns with my 2021.  The one going underneath, runs to the solar controller.  In the owners manual's tab on the left, under electrical resources, you can find a wiring diagram for the trailer junction box for a 2018.  It also aligns with my 2021.  
    2021 TAB 320 BD
    2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Southern Maryland
  • Options
    stephengstepheng Member Posts: 109
    Thanks - mine has the factory solar on the roof.  I verified the comments by @Yoshi_TAB & @MuttonChops this morning.  The third fused wire does come from the Victron Solar charge controller and connects directly to the battery.  You can turn the charging on and off from the Victron app.  I removed the fuse and confirmed this with my voltmeter.  Good to know that battery switch does not turn off the solar voltage.  If you need to do any maintenance turn the solar off via the app first.

2022 T@B 320S Boondock