Options

Dimensions of boondock front platform.

Trying to decide what size storage boxes to buy for either side of tongue box. Just sold our 2018 t@b and am waiting for my new 2023 T@B boondock. Trying to have everything ready when she gets here. :)

Comments

• Options
    RTWCTSRTWCTS Member Posts: 113
    edited April 2023
    Here are the tubs from AllPro Adventures on our 2023 400 (they fit the 320 too). Dimensions: 18 inches high x 16 inches wide x 14 inches deep. Weight: 13 lbs. Other manufacturers make them for less, but I don't think they lock.

2023 TAB 400 Boondock
    2018 T@B 320 Sold
    Racing the Wind and Chasing the Sun
  • Options
    SLJSLJ Member Posts: 451
    Sea Biscuit Metal Designs makes them to fit and match also.  Diamond plate rips easily so I don't worry about locks as I don't keep anything in mine that costs close to replacing a ruined tub.
    https://seabiscuitmetaldesigns.com/
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock
    2023 Ford Maverick XLT
    The Finger Lakes of New York
  • Options
    janitahessjanitahess Member Posts: 3
    That will be down the road. I need to go with something cheaper in the beginning :) teacher salary :) Just looking for dimensions now
  • Options
    RTWCTSRTWCTS Member Posts: 113
    edited April 2023
    That will be down the road. I need to go with something cheaper in the beginning :) teacher salary :) Just looking for dimensions now
    Hopefully my pic and dimensions gave you a useful visual. I've seen many posts where folks have used utility boxes, etc. that are much more cost effective. Probably the cheapest was 5 gallon buckets. Try using the search function and I bet you can dig them up.

BTW, thanks for doing the job you do @janitahess!
    2023 TAB 400 Boondock
    2018 T@B 320 Sold
    Racing the Wind and Chasing the Sun
  • Options
    BinghiBinghi Member Posts: 272
    I use 6-gallon milk crates. They fit the platform spaces well, and they stack on each other. They’re inexpensive.
    2021 400 BD / 2016 VW Touareg / Austin, TX