Options

Dealership recommendations

We owned a 2016 320CSS from 2016-2021 and now we really miss owning a Tab!  So we're starting to shop for a new Tab 400.  We're in FL, and the nearest dealerships are about equidistance from us: Travelcamp in Jacksonville or Gerzeny's RV World in Lakeland. I'd appreciate any user experiences with either dealership.  Also, I'd drive to other locations in the Southeast if it meant getting a great deal!  GA, SC, NC, TN, AL are all feasible to drive to.

Also, MSRP is around $42K right now. What's a realistic price I should expect to actually pay? I remember when these first came out they were like $30K!

We would also strongly consider a used 2022 if we can find one at a good price. But I realize we might have to be patient for that. And there's definitely something to be said about buying new!  
Gainesville, FL

Comments

• Options
    qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 471
    I would say you might benefit from waiting either for a new 400 or finding a used one. We found our 400 thru this forum and could not be happier. We got to verify usage and maintenance as well as meet some nice folks. We had started looking about 6 months earlier and our patience was rewarded. We love our 400 and it has been virtually trouble free starting our third camping season.

Good luck with your search!

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab
  • Options
    WildRumpusWildRumpus Member Posts: 42
    We found a used 2022 for a great price! Typing this comment from it right now. We bought it yesterday and we immediately camped in it last night since it was 500 miles away 😉. Loving it!!!
    Gainesville, FL
  • Options
    qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 471
    Great job and congrats!

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab