Options

1Up bike rack

Curious if anyone has been able to use a 1Up bike rack on their T@b?  We have a 2016 T@b 320 with the “Outback” package. We purchased an “Up in Front” bike rack to attach to the trailer A-frame. However, when we put our 1Up bike rack on it, it hits the front window of the T@b when turning. Ideally we’d like to use the 1Up rack so we can also attach it to the tow vehicle once we arrive at our destination. Only other idea I’ve had is to use a dual hitch receiver but honestly not sure that would work either (or be safe). Any ideas are welcome. We just don’t want to purchase another bike rack just to use with the T@b. 

Comments

• Options
    Basil48192Basil48192 Member Posts: 266
    I struggled with this issue last year.  In my case...I never found the perfect solution...every option had pros and cons. 

I ended up using a Swagman 90 degree riser (shown in the photo below) with a Swagman rack.  It works for me.  It does clear the top of my propane tub...but not by much.  It also limits how far I can open the tailgate on my truck.

You can also get multiple risers that mount to the tongue of the trailer.  Take a look at the Mandy Lee video (link below the photo).

I hope this helps!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMjOUANdeI