Options

Has Anyone Color Matched Textured Wallboard in T@B 400?

The question got lost in discussion regarding television removal. Need to fill screw holes and paint. It's the nice textured wallboard in the area behind television (and elsewhere) in 2020 T@B 400. If you have either code or name and paint brand that matches, the local Ace paint department can usually replicate.
Other option if same material is being used at NuCamp plant is to pay to have a scrap sent.  Thank you!
2020 T@B 400 BDL towed with 2019 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X  Silver City, NM

Comments

• Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,031
    Can they color match off of a high resolution photo?  Or can you remove a small piece from a non viewable area in the trailer?  Another option to add some fun to the trailer is to cover the walls with peel and stick wallpaper.  That's what we we've done in the dinette area and will do in the bedroom next. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,218
    The only way I know of to get a match is to bring in a sample of the material. Too many variables in a photo to get an accurate match. 

I wonder if you could remove a small patch of the material in an inconspicuous place like behind a kitchen drawer?
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    johnfconwayjohnfconway Member Posts: 292
    OK @bergger, this May's idea was a lot cheaper than the EXPED mattress last year (which, by the way made T@B sleeping easily as comfortable as in house)! Got an 8 x 10 peel and stick sample of black and white dog drawings from Home Depot for $4.35. That will more than cover it up... and no more blue LED light.
    Just out of curiosity, have you been to the Irish Miner's Memorial at Evergreen Cemetery in Leadville? https://www.irishecho.com/2022/10/unveiling-of-memorial  Looks like it's nicely done.

2020 T@B 400 BDL towed with 2019 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X  Silver City, NM
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,031
    @johnfconway Glad I did not cost you so much money on this idea! Haha!  We actually have not been to that memorial yet.  But thanks for the reminder.  I've been meaning to go see it.  I might just run over there tomorrow and check it out. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado