Options

All Pro Screen Room

It appears that All Pro has a relatively new product that looks really appealing (to me anyway).  They call it a 'Screen Room'.  It can be set up a just an awning, or a fully enclosed screen room (with a sealed panel for the wheel wells and bottom of the camper).  The price is not bad....and it appears to be much easier and quicker to set up than the full Walker tent.  The extensive set-up time has been the main reason I have been hesitant on the Walker.  

Does anyone have any experience with this All Pro unit for a 320S?  I don't see much of a difference from a full blown tent.  I also like the fact that you can just set up the awning.  Any comments would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    GregChrisGregChris Member Posts: 189
    Our Walker tent was a pain at first. After 3 or 4 attempts at using it I was ready to trash it. On our last trip I was a little better organized and patient. It only took about 20 min to set up the main part with the floor and skirt. The front and side go easily if the top is done correctly. I think I saw the screen room you are talking about at ucamp23 displayed on a 400. It's set up was very similar to the Walker.