Options

Advice about electric jack for my 2015 NuCamp T@b

CalamityJanieCalamityJanie Member Posts: 11
edited August 2023 in Tips & Tricks
Like others have said here, I am tired of cranking. I don't want to do the electric drill thing either. I want to save my strength for other things! Looking for recommendations on what kind of electric jack to buy. I won't be able to install it myself but I'm hoping it's not a complicated procedure.  Thanks!

Calamity Janie
TV: 2015 Nissan Pathfinder "The White Rabbit"
Trailer: 2015 NuCamp T@b "The Beach Hut"

Comments

• Options
    RTWCTSRTWCTS Member Posts: 113
    We installed an Ultra Tow brand on our 400. It does the job. They are available through Northern Tool & Equipment, starting at under $100. I purchased a version that plugs in to the 7 Pin on the TV, but later wired it directly into the trailer for convenience. It was not a very difficult task on our trailer.
    2023 TAB 400 Boondock
    2018 T@B 320 Sold
    Racing the Wind and Chasing the Sun
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,505
    Like others have said here, I am tired of cranking. I don't want to do the electric drill thing either. I want to save my strength for other things! Looking for recommendations on what kind of electric hitch to buy. I won't be able to install it myself but I'm hoping it's not a complicated procedure.  Thanks!

Calamity Janie
    Just to avoid confusion, it sounds like what you're asking about is an electric jack, not an "electric hitch." It might be a good idea to revise your thread title so you get useful responses.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    CalamityJanieCalamityJanie Member Posts: 11
    Marceline said:
    Like others have said here, I am tired of cranking. I don't want to do the electric drill thing either. I want to save my strength for other things! Looking for recommendations on what kind of electric hitch to buy. I won't be able to install it myself but I'm hoping it's not a complicated procedure.  Thanks!

Calamity Janie
    Just to avoid confusion, it sounds like what you're asking about is an electric jack, not an "electric hitch." It might be a good idea to revise your thread title so you get useful responses.
    Thank you, Marceline. I made the changes. Duh!!! 
  • Options
    Tross2023Tross2023 Member Posts: 71
    Replaced my stock crank jack with Lippert electric one from Amazon, three bolts off, three bolts on, connect red wire to positive post, and really tighten down the negative post! 
    2024 Hyundai Santa Cruz and 2018 T@B 320S