Options

Labor Day Weekend camping...

So I know folks are out there, 'cuz I've seen two more T@Bs on the road (one on NB Rt 29 in VA and one on NB Rt 86 in NC).  So where did everybody go?  We're currently sitting at the KOA outside Lynchburg, VA up on the Blue Ridge.

John & Lori in Northern VA
Former owner of 2015 T@B CS Max "Uteki" aka "H@wk T@B"
2012 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 Off-Road "Zame"

Comments

• Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    edited September 2015
    John & Lori,

Your photo looks so much like our campsite on thr BRP in June! We stayed two nights at Linville and two nights at Julian Price.

If you get to the Blowing Rock NC area stop by Grandfather Country Store  for a visit and to get a copy of one of his books! http://brpatravelplanner.nomadmobileguides.com/m/website/content/content332.html 

Meanwhile we have moved on to Oscoda MI on the shore of Lake Huron! and we haven't seen any fellow T@Bbers since upstate NY!

Happy Trails!
    Steve & Karen
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    CanuckTabberCanuckTabber Member Posts: 41
    Looks like an awesome spot.
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    We camped last weekend, stayed at home this weekend. College football starts, doing some work on the T@B, and cleaning out closets.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Worked this weekend, but Knoebels in two weeks :)

After that, I am not sure when we will get out again, it might not be until February the way things are looking.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Kevin@7Kevin@7 Member Posts: 66
    Been wanting to do a bridge walk the last few years.  That's a yearly event where for 1 day they let you walk across the mackinaw bridge in Michigan.  Finally did it this year and camped nearby.  The bad weather kept the masses away and I was able to get an upgraded site.  Weather ended up not being so bad...just a bit of rain.  No problem for the t@b.   I thought it strange that no zombies....at first.  Then they all came out the last day.  I don't mind at all...kind of like the attention...but then I'm still a rookie.
    2014 Jeep Cherokee trailhawk
    2018 T@B 400 (white w/ red trim)