Options

Spokane areaT@B and T@G owners

2»

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @Tabinator welcome to the NuCamp family! As @2Cougs said, I’ve been at Tabazona, and will slowly wind my way home. I’m learning to enjoy this being retired stuff! I love to travel and I love my 2017 320S! This forum is a great place for information and meeting new friends and I look forward to meeting you! Ask lots of questions, we all sure did, and enjoy your new to you Tab! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    MissScarletand2DoodsMissScarletand2Doods Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2022
    Tri-Cities area. Would love to meet fellow T@Bers out there sometime.
    Own a 2019 T@B 400 BD that I just purchased this past January.
    LTSATC@CHARTER.NET
    Not sure this list is still going. Please add if it is. Thank you!!!
    Tri-Cities, Washington State (The Fabulous PNW!!!)
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite (Miss Sc@rlet)....she's originally from the South 
    Tow: 2023 Toyota Tundra

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    @LFrodel - Glad you found us!  We really don't have a list per se... just check here periodically.  We use this much more than Facebook. 

Things are know in the near future:
    ~ Next Saturday, April 9, is our next scheduled SpoT@b breakfast (9:30 in the back room of the downtown Perkins).  We have been pretty hit and miss during Covid.  @Homebodyatheart usually puts a note out on Thursday or so seeing if we have enough interest.  If you are up for bringing the trailer, Riverside State Park Bowl and Pitcher has some sites available.
    ~May 19-22 is East Meets West at Lincoln Rock, right outside of Wenatchee.  There are 20 or so T@bs registered to come already.  Check out that thread under Events.  Last I looked there are no currently open spots, but people always cancel last minute and people can usually snag a spot.

@Homebodyatheart or I are in town and can meet up for coffee, lunch, or ???  Look forward to meeting you!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @LFrodel I just drove through your area yesterday! It's such beautiful countryside, and I was at a Harvest Host site in Hermiston. It's a long way for you to drive for a breakfast, but I'm always game to meet up at Riverside State Park, Bowl and Pitcher. The lower loop is on the river and has water and power, although I don't know when this loop is officially open for the season, possibly April 15. The upper loop is open year round and has no hookups, so it's dry camping. Anyhow, @2Cougs had great advice for you. I hope to meet you someday and talk Tabs! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    MissScarletand2DoodsMissScarletand2Doods Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2022
    @Homebodyatheart and @2Cougs - Hi fellos T@Bers, I hope to meet you both some day. The breakfast is probably out - I may look into seeing if the East Meets West - see if there are last minute cancellations. I am camping at Northern Quest (south of Spokane) with friends over Memorial Day weekend. I am a solo (and single mom) camping high school teacher - so things really open up during the summer months - but, a little more difficult during the 'school' year. I'm a total newbie solo camper/owner. I was introduced to the 'glamping' life with an ex-beau. I am just so dang excited (and nervous) for these adventures. I looked long and hard for over a year to find my T@B. Feel so blessed. Thank you, both of you, for reaching out to me. 
    Tri-Cities, Washington State (The Fabulous PNW!!!)
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite (Miss Sc@rlet)....she's originally from the South 
    Tow: 2023 Toyota Tundra

• Options
    TabinatorTabinator Member Posts: 24
    Hello my Spokane neighbors.  Any chance there will be a breakfast get-together in May? I'd love to start meeting y'all.
    2018 T@B 400 in the company of 2009 Ford Flex 2023 F150 Powerboost