Options

Pahaque Cover for TAB

Sallybear5Sallybear5 Member Posts: 13
edited October 2015 in Products and Accessories
We just covered our TAB for the first time with the cover from pahaque. We received 2 bungy cords but only found 3 tabs to slip the hooks into. Does not appear that we have a tab on the front door side. Is this normal?  How do we secure this side?
Sally & Deb - Woodland Park, CO - 2017 T@B S Outback pulled by 2015 Toyota Tacoma. 

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Can you post up a photograph of what you are describing?   I'll have to look at my trailer cover but it seems that I either had some loops sewn into the bottom edges of the cover (haven't used it in a while) or grommets, so more information would help out here.  And I'm not certain I know what you are referring to when you are mentioning not having a tab on the front door side?  In the photo below it does show what appear to be Velcro tabs that I'm guessing are used in holding up the zipper edged door covering to keep the material up and out of the way when entering the trailer.  Is that what you mean?  

If these pieces are missing you need to contact either the Teardrop Shop if this is where you purchased the cover or Paha Que as they will warranty the cover and replace it if necessary.  Neither of these parties wants an unhappy customer and if there are defects they will make things right for you.  

Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    blueystarblueystar Member Posts: 40
  • Options
    They should fit your T@B and are available and listed in the Teardrop Shop.  
  • Options
    Sallybear5Sallybear5 Member Posts: 13
    Hi Mike, I can't give you a picture right now as "Pip" is in storage 20 miles away.  By tabs I mean the loops at the bottom of the cover that the bungees attach to.  You can see one near the rear in your first picture.  There are 2 on the other side as well.  One directly on the other side in the rear and one near the front. The one that appears to be missing is near the front by the door.  Does this help?
    Sally & Deb - Woodland Park, CO - 2017 T@B S Outback pulled by 2015 Toyota Tacoma. 
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Hi Mike, I can't give you a picture right now as "Pip" is in storage 20 miles away.  By tabs I mean the loops at the bottom of the cover that the bungees attach to.  You can see one near the rear in your first picture.  There are 2 on the other side as well.  One directly on the other side in the rear and one near the front. The one that appears to be missing is near the front by the door.  Does this help?
    Yes, this does help.  It sounds like your cover is missing a loop as there should be one on opposite sides.  As opposed to shipping the cover back I might be tempted to have a local canvas & awning shop in your area sew on a new loop and call it good.  If you call Paha Que and discuss it with them you might ask them if they reimburse you for a loop repair via a local shop?  It can't hurt to ask and I can't imagine that a repair like that would cost much anyway.   
  • Options
    OzT@bOzT@b Member Posts: 39
    blueystar said:
    will these cover fit a 2006 t@b
    Don't forget that the door opening will be on the wrong side
  • Options
    blueystarblueystar Member Posts: 40
    yep your right thanks for that
  • Options
    kybobkybob Member Posts: 232
    Mine has two loops on each side. They will have UPS pick it up from your house. 
    2018 Outback S, Silver/Black - 2015 Silver Honda Pilot 4WD - Florence, KY