Options

Orange T@B Max headed to UT!

DeeDeeDeeDee Member Posts: 115
Husband and I have been sort of looking for awhile. My 1st post to the forum was one last attempt at finding a good used T@B within 500 miles. Nothing to be found. So today, we ordered our new Max-Q for early spring delivery. I'm sure we'll have many questions between now & then. Thanks for all the great advice & tips to be found here. 
DeeDee & The Captain
2016 Orange MaxQ
Henry's Fork River, Eastern Idaho

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Cool - Bet you can't wait.
  • Options
    AllieAllie Member Posts: 194
    I think yours will be at least 3 in UT.  I have a lime green T@B CS-S.  Was at Cathedral Gorge State Park, NV last month for Dutch Oven cook-off.  Going to Gold Point, NV ghost town later this month.  Many other trips planned for the rest of this year in NV and AZ.
    Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2018 Casita Spirit Dlx (KONDO)
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    Will keep our eyes out for you Allie. We spend most of our camping time in northern UT but having AC will be a game changer!
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ

• Options
    DeeDee, I'm going to try to get to N. UT more next year.  I do a trip to Ikea and Cabbalas at least once a year, but don't bring the Condo.  I know the Provo Lake State Park is a great place to stop.  Would also like to go to Antelope Island.  Love the Mandarin Restaurant in Bountiful.  UMMMMMM.
    Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    Our early March ship date has been pushed to late March. I'm a little disappointed as I'd hoped to combine our shake-down trip with a work trip in St. George, UT. I even have a reservation at Snow Canyon St Park. Bummer! Hurry up and wait.
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ

• Options
    Snow Canyon is said to be a great park on the edge of town.  When are you coming to STG?  Who do you work for?  If you need any info about how to find things in STG, I'll be glad to help.
    Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    Always nice to enjoy the sun in St. George. I work for USA Cycling and we have a road race, March 19 & 20. Thanks for info offer. I won't hesitate if needed.
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ

• Options
    I used to belong to the area bike club, Cactus Huggers (formerly SWUBTA - South Western Utah Bicycle Touring Association), founded and run by Lucy Ormond.  We used to sponsor the Cactus Hugger Century every spring.  That club disbanded about 3 years ago when Lucy retired. The club morphed into the Southern Utah Bicycle Alliance which works with city, county and state to promote bicycle safety and to improve cycling in S. Utah.  We have very good biking trails here in St. George and support for more.

Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    ashawashaw Member Posts: 18
    We live in SLC. Hope to see you around.  Nice thing about living in N Utah is there are so many great places to T@B nearby... after the ice melts.
     Ashaw 2015 CS-S Max. 2016 Kia Sorento
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    We live in Midway and are thrilled with the snow this year, finally! Might have to head south or further west until the thaw. 
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ

• Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    Ahhh, St. George. Closest In-N-Out Burger to Denver!
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"