Options

Pinterest Storage & Tips

Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
I happened upon this link and although there is a ton of information and worthy tips, I really have not had enough time to look through all of these entries.   Please post up individual tips here in this thread that you believe the entire group can benefit from.  

Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    These strips are amazing (available most anywhere and places like Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.) and I have used them to hang small picture frames inside my Silver Shadow.  I am also contemplating a cover for my stargazer window utilizing this and possibly some reflectix type material.  The strips are strong, come in varying weight handling capability and they can be reused too.  

rv tips
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    twocutestwocutes Member Posts: 198
    Thanks for posting the storage tips.  I have a 2014 T@B CS-S and am starting to analyze how to load it, especially the clamshell kitchen area.  I want to be sure items are as stable and secure as possible, so I'm thinking of storage bins by theme, if possible.  Command Strips are awesome - I use them in the home all the time and will definitely use in the T@B.
    Beth
    Minnesota
    Practicing to be a wanderer
    2020 T@B 320 CSS Boondock Lite
    2014 T@B 320 CSS M@xx
    2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 8 speed automatic
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed manual