Seven pin solar adapter
I am looking at expanding the solar capacity on my 2023 tab 400. The most elegant (and easy) seems to be the seven plug adapter. But unfortunately, every site I went to on the web showed them as out of stock. Any one know where I can get one? I do know that there is a DIY option for this as well but I’d rather avoid that if possible. Thanks!
Comments
-
Assuming you do not have the SAE port on your trailer? Which solar connector do you want to use between the solar controller and the 7-pin? SAE? Anderson, etc?
Lots of owners have made their own, it isn't "too" hard to do. There are a couple of threads that explain this sort of thing if you haven't seen them.
2017 Outback
Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi0 -
I don’t have the pre wired SAE. I know there was a company making the adapters pre wired with an Anderson connector and was hoping to save time with one of those. But if they are off the market or otherwise unavailable, I will just go DIY.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
- 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
- 3 Forum Rules
- 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
- 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
- 1.2K Camping & Travel
- 145 Events & News
- 220 Factory Comments
- 23 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
- 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
- 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
- 142 Help - Computer & System
- 924 Introductions
- 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
- 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
- 1.4K Products and Accessories
- 419 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
- 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
- 1 T@G Forum
- 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
- 78 Testimonials
- 922 Tips & Tricks
- 1.5K Trailer & Towing
- 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
- 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information
