Options

Toilet Paper Holder

webcrawlerwebcrawler Member Posts: 133
edited November 2015 in Tips & Tricks
The T@B captain ordered me to come up with a solution to store Toilet paper in the wet bath without it getting wet.

It had to:  Look nice, keep paper dry, be easy to open and close with one hand and be easy to mount but not a be a permeant mount...

So I decided to make one out of 0.05" sheet aluminum ( I enjoy metal work) and paint it white.

Here is the result.  I plan to use a little waterproof 3M double sided tape on the bottom to hold it it place but still allow it to be removed....

(yes there are easier ways to do this, but not to the EXACT T@B captain's specifications....!!!)

Kennesaw, Georgia

2016 Silver/Black T@B M@x S with Scuba Black interior.  2015 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.0L Ecoboost tow vehicle. Tekonsha Prodigy wireless Brake Controller.

Comments

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Nice job! I'm constantly amazed at the wood/metal working skills of our members. I'd buy one if ever offered for sale.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    JimboJimbo Member Posts: 118
    Try the extra large coffee mate plastic jug from the grocery store - $5.00
    Jim, Kelseyville CA, 2013 T@B "Q", T@BCASA, Silver W/Yellow trim, TV: 2006 Honda Ridgeline 
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited November 2015
    Jimbo said:
    Try the extra large coffee mate plastic jug from the grocery store - $5.00
    Screw the lid on and it keeps the TP dry even through a shower.  32 oz container and I had to pay a bit over $6.  While I love the home crafted one, I couldn't beat this deal.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”