Options

Road Trip-Headed West for three weeks

It is time! After a year of planning, reservations, equipment adds. We are headed west for 3 weeks in the T@B. This is the reason we purchased the T@B. Travel, stop and go. View, shop, smell, cook and eat healthy, nap, stories from all the people you meet, beautiful sites, our beautiful country. T@B sitings!
It is going to be so much fun. We do have a new heart health issue hanging around, so a few shout outs would be welcomed. T@B is packed, food is ready, Yeti pre-iced, clothes in the T@B. GPS and paper maps in order. I love maps and atlas. No matter GPS, I always have my maps with me. Love my maps. 
T@B is looking good. New tires on T@B. tv serviced and ready with new lower hitch. 
You guys take care and we will catch up with everyone end of June. 
 First night in Tennessee and on to St. Joseph, Scotts Bluff, Cody, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson, Idaho, Utah, Moab, Cortez,Santa Fe, Hot Springs and home. 
It feels like a dream. I want to wake up and be on the road. 
T@BbyKay
T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer

Comments

• Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    Safe travels!
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    PaulaKPaulaK Member Posts: 54
    I am SOoooo envious, Belva. In a year or so that's what we want to do. I hope you and Richard have a wonderful trip. Look forward to hearing about it. Will you be posting as you travel?

Paula & Larry | 2015 T@B S M@XX "Serenity"| 2014 Subaru Outback | Maple Grove, MN
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Be careful, Belva and Richard. You know my phone #--it 's on 24/7. And don't forget to have fun!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Belva -- You are blessed and T@B is blessed as well.  All is good.  Have a WONFERFUL trip  I am so envious, but I will be there too, eventually. All that planning will pay off.  Have a wonderful journey! Catch up with you later!!! :D
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    Lisa33Lisa33 Member Posts: 260
    Hope you have a wonderful trip. There is nothing like the open road! It is addicting. Enjoy every moment. :) Lisa
    Lisa. 2008 T@DA, previously 2012 6x10 SS. Southeastern PA
  • Options
    belvagillespiebelvagillespie Member Posts: 199
    Hi guys, we are having a blast. Can't wait to tell you about all the great camp spots we found. Have not had much cell service. T@B is doing well. We did lose another tag. We have seen several T@Bs but not forum
    folks.
    In Idaho now. Amazing.Craters of the Moon, Redfish Lake and more.
    Happy camping.
    Home on the 22nd.
    T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Have a great time and safe travels Belva!
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Glad to hear the trip is going well.  Have fun--looking forward to pics after the 22nd.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Belva, I left Yellowstone the day before you arrived, I think.  Enjoyed it, and glad you guys are too.  Have a safe journey.  Put some glue or something in those tag screw holes.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map