Options

Eurom AC Unit

blueystarblueystar Member Posts: 40
hello any body use the eurom ac2400 air con set up

Comments

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    I like the looks of that AC unit.

350W, 2400BTU, take it only when needed, no more head bumping...

But it looks like it's European only, so probably 220Vac.

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    blueystarblueystar Member Posts: 40
    edited December 2015
    should be ok down under we on 220/240ac volts
  • Options
    jcfaber1jcfaber1 Member Posts: 318
    I like the idea of split AC systems.  It is one less gaping hole in the t@b and the noise is partially outside the living area.  I am not sure the 2400BTU would be sufficient for some of the really hot humid days we get here in the states.  I am curious how much it costs?  We rarely use the AC but sometimes it is great to have.  I think the Climate Rite AC systems usually are the 5,000 BTU's for the LG units.  The CR systems are not meant to sit on the tongue either and do not want to carry one more thing around.

I am thinking of a split system for use with our 2007.  I find the 1.9ft fridge woefully inadequate and am now managing it along with an ARB.  I have found a 4.3 or 4.7 ft 12v fridge which could fit where the coolcat and the cabinet above it just below the stove.  I would then put in a cabinet where the existing fridge is located.  Sell the existing coolcat, fridge and ARB.  Once done, I think things would be simpler.  I like the ARB but carrying it around is no joy.

A system I have just discovered is below but I have no idea how expensive it is but may be the ticket to getting "wife's permission" in moving forward.
    http://dometic3frontend.qbank.se/episerver/4d0b33b5012968d7184664859cf30a80.pdf

2007 T@B

Rockford, IL