Options

Exterior Lighting Hack...

Deltaboy59Deltaboy59 Member Posts: 315
Saw this on Pinterest.... 15 amp fuse in top two slots on the 7 pin connector... Bingo... Lights... Nice at night for avoiding bumping into things or just for accent lighting... I like it.

Comments

• Options
    JandJ92010JandJ92010 Member Posts: 304
    I've seen that trick at the RV shows where they'll put a flasher relay across those terminals, to make the lights blink.
    The HobbiT@B, 2015-L, towed by a2014 RAM C/V
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I've been doing that for a while on my trailers and we shared that over on the LG forum area.   It's a nice trick and we use it to locate the trailer when we've been in town, etc.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    DougandMiaDougandMia Member Posts: 73
    Mike, you did that 2 years ago at Tearstock and I thought they had done something to Verna's trailer when she had her service done earlier that day. Then I saw that your trailer was lit up too. :o
      Mia   Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.  2015 T@B U, formerly 2012 LG 5-Wide Platform
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Mike, you did that 2 years ago at Tearstock and I thought they had done something to Verna's trailer when she had her service done earlier that day. Then I saw that your trailer was lit up too. :o
    Yeah, and we had fun doing it!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Excellent tip! Thanks!
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I remember Verna and I chuckling about it at Tearstock as it was the big secret at the time and we had fun with it until the cat was out of the bag...   =)
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    DougandMiaDougandMia Member Posts: 73
    I didn't tell, honest! 
    One of our neighbors uses the flashing fuse to let their kids know that it's time to come back to the campsite. I thought that was a great idea. It reminds me of being allowed to play outside "until the street lights come on".
      Mia   Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.  2015 T@B U, formerly 2012 LG 5-Wide Platform