Options

See Level accuracy

I am wondering how accurate these scensors will be? The holding tanks on our T@Bs are very shallow. Just a small change in level can drastically change the reading. Placing the scensors in the middle  can help front to back, but not side to side. Example take a shallow pan of water like a cake pan. Fill it to 1/4 full. Then tilt the pan from side to side and front to back. There is one set of scensors so unless you are perfectly level the reading could be way off. I am not poo pooing the system just questioning how well they work on our style of holding tank.
  1. Hash  T@B Fun

Comments

• Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    From their web site it appears they have special monitors for smaller tanks which may address they question you raise . I would suggest giving the SEELevel people a call and describe the tank dimensions to them and see what they are using for the LG-T@B units. 
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I would call the factory and speak to Ed or Marvin.  They should be able to address this question more in depth.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    Pop-T@BPop-T@B Member Posts: 199
    LG is using 709-P3 monitor and 3-710JS senders. This is the shorter sender, you can trim it down to 4". On my install I trimmed the fresh and grey tank sender to 4" and on the Black tank I did not need to trim it. 
  • Options
    SaskTabbySaskTabby Member Posts: 19
    I just finished installing this system in my 2015 CS-S, and I have used it for one trip.   So far I am very happy with the system.  As long as you keep the camper fairly level then the resolution should be more than sufficient.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I had the SeeLevel system installed in my 2014 T@B and I feel it is very accurate. I'm extremely happy with it.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”