Options

Coyote Howls next weekend

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,358
    Cindy, Verna, Beth, Michelle, Patty, Carol, Gladyis, Jennifer and Martin - so cool to see you all this weekend at Coyote Howls! Sorry I had to leave early, but truly enjoyed my time there.  Verna, you are The Bomb! Thanks for helping this Manly Man get his TAB backed into the campsite by taking the wheel (I'm not proud) and letting me use your 3 pound linesman hammer to pound in my tent stakes (that thing is awesome). Martin and Jennifer proudly displayed their Tabazona 2016 Award for all to see. AND they have volunteered it to be bestowed on the Tabazona 2017 recipient for safe keeping (like the Ms. Universe crown and Heissman Trophy - but without the cash prize).
    Looking forward to next year!
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition,
    2024 Ford F150 Supercrew short bed.
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Anyone heading west or northwest after Why? Send me a private message.
    Other than you Frank :-)
  • Options
    PXLAted- you were the talk of Coyote Howls. Really. We were all hoping you could be there. Everyone enjoys your posts and pictures. Try to connect with the Pulischat event Martin and Jeniffer are planning.
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Returned to Tucson this afternoon :bawling:  but work still calls (just 8 more Mondays until retirement - woo-hoo)! Had a great time - so fun to meet others on this forum as well as another lady on the road who hung out with the group. Verna encouraged me as I lit the stove for the first time and got the fridge started. I even turned on the Alde myself to take the chill out of the morning (I do get up early). Zamp worked beautifully and got my visor up as well. Kudos to OutbackAZ for putting up with the female "gang" - he might need backup at the next outing, though :)     Hope to see you on the road.
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    Michele - so nice to meet you and share in your TAB adventure!! Please, please, keep us informed of your progress and try to join the Arizona Tribe in our gatherings when you can.  You are a delightful, enthusiastic soul! 
  • Options
    Well, it's nice to be talked about...
    But, on second thought, it depends on the talk :-0
  • Options
    No man, we really all want to meet you in person! You have some amazing experiences that would be cool to share.  Hey Martin and Jennifer, should you make PXLated a Cache  Expedition?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    There's only two forum members that would recognize me - Pit Pat and Sable - so it was extremely tempting to spend a half day driving there just to con you guys/gals and play the ultimate lurker. Came really close :-)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    PXLated said:
    There's only two forum members that would recognize me - Pit Pat and Sable - so it was extremely tempting to spend a half day driving there just to con you guys/gals and play the ultimate lurker. Came really close :-)
    Naw, we would have figured it out!  We all had positive things to say about you and even last night we were still hoping you would show up.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Yesterday's lessons were on how to light the Little Red Campfire....and, how to add glycol. Three of us were low on our glycol levels, so everyone saw where my reservoir is, how I used a Sharpie pen to highlight the raised lettering, and how to add add glycol plus dustilled water, or just distilled water. 

I have had so much fun this week! Thanks to all who attended. And, not to forget the original intent of the Arizona Roundup Vintage Teardrop and Camper Gathering, those vintage campers and vehicles are so cool!  With our T@B's and Little Guys, over 30 campers attended.

See ya next year!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    I think I'll get the glycol lesson next week when Beth and I are in the Chiricahua's. I'm excited as the weather will be in the 70's/day --- super hiking weather! 

Yes, looking at all the T@Bs, T@Gs, vintage campers, etc., was great.
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Verna said:
    I have had so much fun this week! Thanks to all who attended. And, not to forget the original intent of the Arizona Roundup Vintage Teardrop and Camper Gathering, those vintage campers and vehicles are so cool!  With our T@B's and Little Guys, over 30 campers attended.

See ya next year!
    Post up pics or it didn't happen!   =)
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    A lot of fun with some great people. Loved the vintage trailers.  It was quite a learning experience for me-dry camping for 5 days. Alde-solid red light means you are our of propane, blinking red light-your battery is almost dead. Solar kept me alive. Big thanks to verna whose knowledge and experience was invaluable. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    Solar's a wonderful thing - Haven't had a hookup since probably Sept - Have had some generator days though but not that many for that number of months.
  • Options
    Verna said:

See ya next year!
    Post up pics or it didn't happen!   =)
    The WiFi is too slow here for pics. It'll be a couple of days before I'm back in civilization ;-)
    Verna, Columbus, IN