Options

Thanks

AlanAlan Member Posts: 120
edited November 2017 in Testimonials
thank you to all of you who have agreed to moderate this forum! For those of us who are unskilled, scared, ignorant. You are a source of information, experience and courage. I will continue to not understand much of the discussion, and you give me hope. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    edited March 2016
    Well thanks but - It's more the members than the moderators that make this a good place for knowledge. Always amazes me how many people there are here with detailed info on so many specific subjects. Hats off to those that share.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Thanks, Alan, but I'll have to agree with PXLated on this one. When I knew I was getting a T@B, I spent every minute I could spare reading topic after topic. It sure helped me feel like I was ready to tackle the T@B. And, I knew what to buy, and normally which was the better and preferred name brand. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    TaB2goTaB2go Member Posts: 57
    Just about anything you need or want help with , you will find here, just read,read, and reread , everyone is supper nice, and helpful. Elsie & Ed are very good at what they do, also. Great place be. Jim
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    TaB2go said:
    Just about anything you need or want help with , you will find here, just read, read, and reread , everyone is supper nice, and helpful. Elsie & Ed are very good at what they do, also. Great place be. Jim
    I agree as there is a wealth of talent spread out among the forum area members and this is obvious with the number of postings we have within the forum.  I've been pretty busy lately with a remodel project here at my home and cannot possibly keep up with the hundreds of postings we get.  None of this would be possible without a considerate, diverse and adult group of individuals who congregate/network here as friends and as a family, who share the love of these trailers and for the great outdoors.  

Many forum areas die off or are killed by infighting and turmoil and this is something we've worked hard at to avoid via the moderators and admin.  We've also got the help, commitment and backing from the site owners who have allowed us to use their web site and run it independently (via volunteers) of their oversight, yet via their vision and expectations of what they expect from the forum areas.  

Thank you all for sharing your time and knowledge and in assisting others with questions, solutions and via your innovations as each contribution adds to the success of the forum and the vast amount of information we have within it.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ