Options

Seeking advice on best sewer hose kit that will fit in T@B CS-S

twocutestwocutes Member Posts: 198
edited October 2014 in Products and Accessories
My research shows there are SO MANY different sewer hose kit configurations and styles.  Any recommendations on the best solution for the T@B?  Thanks!
Beth
Minnesota
Practicing to be a wanderer
2020 T@B 320 CSS Boondock Lite
2014 T@B 320 CSS M@xx
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 8 speed automatic
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed manual

Comments

• Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    I'm using the Rhino kit that sets up in the storage bin up front. Works fine.
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    edited July 2014
    I have the heavy duty Rhino with the elbow on the discharge end (and caps for both ends). What I really like is the Valterra clear 45deg elbow with a fresh water backflush. I don't have, but may get soon, a "leveler" for the few times we do full hookups (like Idaho!)

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    I got the Valterra clear 45 Degree elbow with freshwater backflush. It seems like it makes flushing the line out a breeze and less messy. I am also getting 2 10 foot hoses, as suggested, easier to store and handle when you don't need the longer sewer hose. What is a leveler?
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    The "leveler" I referred to is something like this:  http://www.amazon.com/Camco-43051-Sidewinder-Plastic-Support/dp/B0, 00BUU5WW , they come in various lengths (10,15,20ft).  My problem is the unlevel surface (road, curb, discharge hole) at our public dumping station, and this doesn't completely solve that problem.  However, if you're at a camp site with full hookup, then this helps make any black/gray water drainage go "downhill".

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...