Options

I have a 2015 Nissan Sentra, could any good folks out there offer some advise on what is towable

Denny2Denny2 Member Posts: 3
Me and my husband feel alot more comfortable on King beds, can you recommend a Tab that can be towed with a Nissan Sentra, thank you much.

Comments

• Options
    JandJ92010JandJ92010 Member Posts: 304
    Have you looked in your owners manual to see how much trailer your car will pull? That would be a good place to start. You may be limited to a Little Guy or Silver Shadow.
    The HobbiT@B, 2015-L, towed by a2014 RAM C/V
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ok thank you, I can't seem to find that info on the owners manual, was hoping any experts with a Sentra  car who has towed something offer advice.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    T@B's only offer queen size beds. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    A counterpoint to the previous post, since it seems you are at the "wow, T@Bs look really" cool stage. Be sure to watch the videos on tab-rv.com as Chris does a nice job of introducing the various models. He might say "just about any car" but the website says "SUV".

I don't know anything about Sentras, but the owners manual for our Camry clearly states that it is a passenger vehicle and cannot be used for towing. If your owner manual doesn't say you can tow, I think that's your answer.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Denny2, I would encourage you to please stop by a Nissan dealer, since you can't find the info in your manual, and have them look up what your towing capacity is. They can help you understand the different aspects of towing and what vehicle you need to safely tow a 2,000+ lb T@B.

There are also lighter teardrop Camper's on the www.golittleguy.com website that weigh less than 1,500 lbs loaded. And there are 6-wide models that do have king size beds on the golittleguy.com site. 

And, on both this T@B forum and the Little Guy forum, there are categories to right. Click on them and start reading. There's a lot of useful information. While you may not find the answers you want, just remember that this is an owner's forum and there may be no one else who has your vehicle. That's where you'll need to do some research. 

There is also a search box in the upper right hand corner of this page. Type what you want to see, and it will give you some previous discussions.

Good luck in your search for the right camper for you. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”