North Texas area

im a newby but ready to go (I think). Any one planning trips from Texas or Oklahoma? 

Max S. Tumb@lweed, north Texas. 

Comments

• AnnieoakleyAnnieoakley Member Posts: 22
    Hope we can put a group of T@Bbies from N Texas together. Lots of places to go.  Taking first trip soon fir 5 days up in the panhandle..  
    Ramblin' scramblein' Tumb@lweed   Gray/Red 2016 Max S, Wichita Falls Texas 

What ever you do, what ever your goal, keep your eye upon the donut  and not upon the hole. 
  • TearjeeperTearjeeper Member Posts: 7
    Check out Texas TearDrop Travel Trailers on Facebook!
  • planobenzplanobenz Member Posts: 18
    Any outings planned in early October when it gets a little cooler?

Plano TX, 2017 T@B S Max Sofitel, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
  • tabhappytabhappy Member Posts: 40
     My husband and I found a great RV park on Lake Cypress Springs which is two hours NE of Dallas off of Interstate 30. The sites are $30 a night, minimum 3 nights, all are lake front.  Interested in a fall trip?
       Dena & Jim  Plano, Texas
    Became Tabbers Oct. 24, 2015

• CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Not from, but planning a few nights in the panhandle next June (yes, it will be hot).  @schizokeet has a thing for the panhandle, her grandparents retired there.  We even honeymooned in Palo Duro Canyon.  I know, who does that, and in July none the less.  Looking to drop down to Lubbock for a small amusement park there as well.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • planobenzplanobenz Member Posts: 18
    I pick my new Sofitel up at the factory in early October.  Getting it outfitted exactly the way I want it!

I have camped at the Lake O the Pines in east TX.  The Army Corps facilities are fantastic and half off camping with my National Park Pass. Fall is fabulous in TX an AR for camping.

Plan to camp on the way back from the factory to wring it out.

Plano TX, 2017 T@B S Max Sofitel, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    planobenz, Have fun & watch out for Zombies, they're everywhere!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf