Options

CS-S : Remove tvs, replace with ... ???

Well, we put a deposit down on a CS-S :-)  It has the Max package, which does have some things we want, but we will probably never use the tvs.  We don't watch much tv as it is, and there sure isn't any reception where we camp.  Has anyone removed the tvs and replaced with anything handy?  More storage?  

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    I ordered my Max-S without the media package - Are you ordering or buying off the lot?
  • Options
    swei0009swei0009 Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2016
    Buying one that is on order.   I don't mind the stereo and speakers, but I'm pretty sure I want to remove the tv in galley.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    You can replace the galley TV with a cabinet door that you can purchase through Pleasant Valley Trailer, which is the factory. A small medicine cabinet would be nice in place of the cabin TV...just a thought. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Thanks Verna!  Both of those ideas sound great.
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    As Verna mentioned with the cabinet door, if you're ordering, you can add, delete, modify almost anything you want. Have to work with your dealer on the details.
  • Options
    I'll call tomorrow and see if we can make mods. Thank you.

• Options
    Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    swei0009 said:
    Well, we put a deposit down on a CS-S :-)  It has the Max package, which does have some things we want, but we will probably never use the tvs.  We don't watch much tv as it is, and there sure isn't any reception where we camp.  Has anyone removed the tvs and replaced with anything handy?  More storage?  
    I ordered mine without the galley TV and added cabinet door. So glad I did.  Unfortunately they also left out the inside TV (with several other boo boos) - but no worries, all will be fixed at Tearstock. 
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ

• Options
    VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    Our CS-S came w the flatscreens.  We removed rear, replaced w cabinet door from Pleasant Valley.  (Ask them to include the latch pieces otherwise you will have to buy a package of 6 or so from an RV dealer.  They did include hinges.)
    We were even able to pull the 3 wire cable (red/yellow/white plugs) that runs from radio/DVD player to flatscreen...be careful and gentle.  Also pulled power line w plug (clipped at splices) and then sold flatscreen, 3 wire cable, power plug, manual and remote on Craigslist for $150.   
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited