Options

Question on T@B plumbing

Our T@B Max S is the first trailer we ever purchased. So, I don't have much experience in this area. I have a novice question on the sink and plumbing. Can boiling water (from cooking pasta) be poured down the sink drain?  I know we do that at home, but just am not sure if the T@B's plumbing will work just the same. I would think it would, but wanted to confirm beforehand.
Thanks, duckblind123

Marc & Janet
2016 T@B Max S - 2017 Honda Pilot - Winchester,VA

Comments

• Options
    Fatman1966Fatman1966 Member Posts: 145
    Is basically similar but I would personally not pour boiling water down the sink. It's more of a holding tank issue for me as space in tank space is limited. If your on full hook ups then j guess thats not an issues. My other though is is the unit is made to be lightweight in all aspects to keep weight down so while the plumbing is basically the same ( all plastic) I feel the materials seem to have a lower break treshold just due to the lightweight construction. 
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Even though I don't think boiling water would hurt anything I'd personally let it cool. Or, if it's just pasta water I might dump it outside depending on where I'm camped - as Fatman1966 says, more a holding tank volume issue.