Options

Two week trip to MT, ID, WA and OR

ZTabZTab Member Posts: 18
What a fantastic trip!! I love my Tab and am sad to be home. We learned a lot on our first long trip, some of it without electricity for 4 days. Solar panels are the best investment and gave us plenty of juice while in Glacier  NP. My husband loved to check the data on controller! Had trouble the second half with the refrig on propane but we got by fine with ice in ziplock. plastic bag on door idea was great and I got to be a pro at tying loop knots to tighten it down. Our foldable bikes were also a great buy, fitting in the back of our Subaru Outback with room for more. Speaking of Outback we decided we need a TV with more power - just too many curvy one lane roads with few pull offs - and will be getting a truck. We loved the decadence of being to watch DVDs in campgrounds and got the whole bed set up routine down to about 3 minutes! All in all a wonderful trip, I'm so glad we bought a Tab.
McKinleyville, CA  T@b S Max Subaru Outback  "Poppy"

Comments

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Great pix and Happy Trails...nice!  What was your route?  We have friends on the OR coast and would love to do something similar...

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    ZTabZTab Member Posts: 18
    From McKinleyville (in the redwoods on the CA coast) up to Mt. St. Helens, along Columbia River then angled up across Idaho to Flathead Lake then to Glacier at St. Mary. Home: Missoula across Idaho to Burns, OR then down to Lassen NP, then sadly...home.
    McKinleyville, CA  T@b S Max Subaru Outback  "Poppy"