Options

JHash Intro

jhashjhash Member Posts: 1
Hello from Los Angeles, CA. We are Jerry and Kinu, both retired and are looking forward to many interesting trips with our new trailer. We just bought our T@B clamshell less than a month ago and love the design and quality. The kitchen at the back worked out great and we enjoy the additional space on the inside.
We had our first shake down camping trip near the beach north of Malibu a couple of weeks ago before the big storms. We plan to go to Joshua Tree National Park in early April and eventually to explore southern Utah this summer (hope it won't be too hot). We would love to hear more about the Western Rally. Best to all!

Comments

• Options
    We'll be traveling from Georgia to Olympic National Park, WA this July in a big loop taking us to the Western Rally at the beginning of August (there's plenty of info on the Rally here already). We'll be spending 4 days in southern Utah on our way. Natural Bridges National Monument on July 12th, Moab (and surrounding attractions) on the 13th and 14th and Goblin Valley & possibly Capital Reef NP on the 15th. Hope we run across each other ;)
  • Options
    belvagillespiebelvagillespie Member Posts: 199
    Hi Jerry and Kinu, Sounds like you had a good first adventure in your T@B. We have a T@B Clamshell, also. I do not think there are very many of us. We love our T@B. Our first road trip is in a week, traveling to Austin, TX from N. Alabama. Would love to see some pics of your T@B. We use the 12' x 12' Cottonwood canopy over the top of the Galley. Works great for us.
    Happy camping,
    T@BbyKay
    T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Welcome Jerry!

Sounds like some great plans for your T@B. I like the clamshells a lot, but my wife likes the indoor cooking space. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Welcome to the forum Jerry and Kinu! I missed Joshua Tree when I was out that way as I really didn't know much about it at the time. But DO plan to visit one day in the future when time permits!

Share some photos when you get a chance!
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ