Options

For AZ T@B owners

Where did you purchase your T@B. Is it worth going out of state to find one.
Thanks
2020 Tiffin Open Road
2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
Alan & Patty
Southern Az

Comments

• Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Only one dealer (that I'm aware of) in AZ and that's Tom's Camperland (3 locations near Phoenix). It was already a couple of hr drive for me from Tucson so going further wasn't something I wanted to do.
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    Thanks, we are in Tucson area also. Tom's doesn't seem to have much inventory. Was hoping for a larger selection.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    Tom's.  Prices seemed to be in the lower half of prices reported paid on here.  Popular, that's why they may not many on lot at a given moment.  I bought from the Mesa store.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Tom's is the only dealer in AZ.  The Mesa location is pretty busy, so don't expect timely returned phone calls or emails.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Tom's is the top selling dealer in the nation...if that helps. It must mean the customers like him and that he sells his inventory quickly. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    GaboehGaboeh Member Posts: 8
    We just purchased ours from an ad here on the forum. It was only 2 years old and the model we wanted. We checked them out at Tom's (we live in Casa Grande) and as much as we would have liked a new one just couldn't write that check. Decided if we could find a good deal here we would make the road trip to get it. Had to pick it up in Anacortes, WA (3000 miles round trip). We are from WA so we're able to visit some family and friends. It all worked out very well for us even factoring the cost to go get it.
    Greg and Lane 
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    That was good fortune all the way around! We hope to camp in the San Juans someday.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    The T@B is the third camper we have purchased from them (Tom's Camperland). I have only dealt with the west side location in Suprise/Sun City. They have always been great to deal with and very fair. The T@Bs do not stay long on their lots as others have pointed out. If you are not worried about warranty, a used one is always an alternative.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    Thanks all, probably just order one from Tom's when it's time. Hope they will have one to just look @ when we take the ride.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    Jfrost6Jfrost6 Member Posts: 11
    Being from Colorado and only 2 dealers in the state we figured we would have to go a good distance to get our t@b CSS.  One local dealer had no clue what features where in the t@b and the other lost all of their inventory to a hail storm.  We purchased from toms in mesa and made the trip down to pickup less than a month ago.  They were good to deal with and accommodated the fact that we were coming from out of state and picked up the phone and returned calls within a few hours.  We told them when we were coming and they had our t@b ready and were ready to wire up my tv.  We were in and out in about 2 hours total.
  • Options
    izp50izp50 Member Posts: 7
    Hi Folks, we are from Sacramento area in Northern California.  Just bought a 2004 T@B T16 from a great couple who did not use theirs much and decided to sell it.  Our gain since we got a killer deal and the T@B is in excellent condition.  Only bad thing was they could not find the Users Manual so we are looking on the web for manuals for the fridge, heater, stove, and electrical system.  Any help from our new "Fellow T@B Owners" would be great so that we can learn how to use the little feller(a) (We have not named it yet) without damaging anything.  Peace to all.
    2004 T@B T16, Silver w grey trim, "Rosebud"

TV: 2015 Subarau Outback V6
    Izzy and Karen, Roseville, Ca
  • Options
    ElectricBallroomElectricBallroom Member Posts: 9
    When I bought mine a couple of months ago, Tom's easily had a dozen from which to choose in Mesa. They also had a list of what was on order, in case something had more appeal than what was on the lot. 

Brad, the owner (Tom's son) told me that they just keep one or two T@Bs at the west side locations. Mesa is where you go when you want to buy one of these. 
  • Options
    marilyncpmarilyncp Member Posts: 117
    Tom's, Tom's, Tom's... best place to go.  I looked for some time on the Forum to buy a used one and got a new, upgraded T@B S-Max for what people were asking for used ones.  Got a great deal and the one I wanted.  Ask for Jason!  Tell him Marilyn sent you.  ;)
    M@rilyn
    Previous 2017 T@B S owner... c'est l@ vie
    But still passionate about the brand!

• Options
    TimeoutTimeout Member Posts: 10
    We are from Colorado, not AZ, and had a similar experience as jfrost6 with Colorado dealers and one from New Mexico - no returned phone calls, business must be good...
    We had a trade-in and Tom's in Mesa made a fair offer (we hope) sight unseen so we made the 600 mile trip.  Our Outback and the fellow to do the walk-thru were waiting for us when we arrived and we were on our way back home in a very short time.  The trip to Tom's was worth going out of state for us.
    2017 T@B Outback
    Toyota Tacoma
    Western Slope Colorado