Options

Like a Kid at Christmas!

HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
That's exactly how I feel today as we ordered our T@B Max S! The dealer was putting in an order, so we don't have to pay additional shipping, which was nice, and if all goes well we should have it sometime in February. If the roads are icy they will hold it for us, too. "We" ordered it, but "we" really know it is my toy! DH will come along, and he is excited, but not like me. I've had the camping bug for years, and wanted a small trailer for ages now. Anyway, I've learned so much from these boards, and as a brand new trailer owner, I'm sure there will be more questions coming. Oh, and she will be silver with cherry red trim! We also added on the outside shower, front window, and outside table bracket. 

Thanks to this board I've got reservations to make for next season; lists to make; toys, ahem, equipment to buy but not go overboard. I can do that, right?  Thanks in advance!
2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Cool - You think it feels like xmas now, just wait :-)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Homebodyatheart, Like PXL said, XMAS will be your first trip, whether it's your driveway, or an actual camping trip. I personally would recommend the drive way for the run-through just to familiarize yourself with your new "toy" and all the gadgets that come with it. Buy your essentials now, and personalize later after you've had a trip or two under your belt. You'll find out you actually NEED less than you think, it's the WANT part that will get ya'! Congrats, and you're so close, we'll probably see each other in the future! 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf