Options

Lost Fresh Water flap cover and Black Vent on top

tom6499tom6499 Member Posts: 3
Has anyone had to replace the flap cover on the fresh water intake or the T@b?  I took mine off to fill the tank and forgot to replace it and lost it.  I also lost the black vent cover on the top of the T@B ( I need to remove it to get the T@b in my garage and misplaced it. Can these items be purchased on Amazon or the tear drop store?  I do not know the manufacture of these or what to call them so I have been having a tough time googling them.
 Any help would be appreciated.

2016 Outback Max S / '92 Range Rover County ;)

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited November 2016
    tom6499, My best guess would be Elsie/parts at Nucamp to order the parts. Phone # is: 330-852-4811 Might want to get spares from the sounds of it! ;)
    Seems to me, others have lost the A/C vent cap, and I am thinking they found them on Amazon as well, not sure, but someone else might chime in with a better descriptive help line. Might even find the fresh water flap there as well. 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    USWildflowersUSWildflowers Member Posts: 177
    Try Ventline 62334 Vent - this one is white, but...

gerry - Flintstone, GA - 2015 T@B S - 2012 Toyota Highlander

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    A/C (aka sewer) vent cap...lost mine twice...our local RV store has them, and I see them for sale on Camco, Walmart & Amazon.

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...